Information We Collect Directly From You
Purchase information: We collect the following information when you purchase an item from our Site: your name, billing and shipping address, credit card information and any other information necessary to process your order.
Survey or Questionnaires: We may also collect information directly from you if you choose to complete our surveys or questionnaires (either online or paper), including your name and e-mail address and/or demographic information such as your age, location and interests.
Emails and Other Communications: We may also collect information from you if you respond to our email inquiries. More specifically, we may send you marketing, research and promotional emails, and we may request additional information from you, such as your age, location, interests and places that you have traveled to go camping. Please see the section below entitled “Opting Out of Email Communications” for information on how to unsubscribe from our marketing, research and promotional emails.
Using Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- to fulfill and process your order;
- to tell you about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you;
- to respond to requests or inquiries from users, to communicate with users about their use of our products, and for other customer-service-related purposes;
- to send Golf Movement marketing, research and promotional e-mails to users;
- to carry out marketing and promotional activities, such as contests;
- to carry-out and/or enforce a transaction or agreement with a user; and
- to improve our Site and our products and to better understand how users access our Site and use our products, on an aggregated and individualized basis.